Digital Leadership Programme
Strategic response to technological change
Digital transformation necessitates a high degree of change management as well as new strategies, skills and behaviors. To achieve success in the digital age, companies need to revisit and rethink the concept of leadership, revolutionise the way they operate and interact, and look to cultivate a new generation of leaders for the future.
For many business leaders, this requires a change in mindset as they must cultivate an openness to the possibilities of innovation as well as the ability to drive technological and organisational change. The innovation leaders have holocratic organisations, apply lean startup and agile working to achieve real innovation.
- Learn how to manage and respond to change
- Understand the capabilities required for a digital leader and how to lead a community of digital talent
- Learn about the characteristics of inclusive leadership and self-evaluation, and what interventions can be used to de-bias organisations
- Trained to identify and prepared to pursue opportunities for innovation in your organisation
- Learn how to make strategic innovation choices with methods like lean startup, design thinking et cetera
- Able to choose where to organise innovation and which choices you need to make
- Able to let go of yesterday's dominant logic and combine new operating models with data technologies
- Understand the impact of data wisdom, data-driven organising and durable, digital and decentral ecosystems
The module is part of the Digital Leadership Programme. The dates for module 2 are: 8 & 9 December; 10 & 26 january.
You can also follow this module stand-alone. The cost for one module is €2.950 excluding VAT and accommodation.
Want to sign up for this module instead of the full programme?
Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you!
Jeroen van der Velden
Dr. Jeroen van der Velden is an associate professor of strategy and the director of the Strategy Centre at Nyenrode Business Universiteit.Read his story
Kay is Founder of Diversity and Performance. She's regarded as a leading authority on diversity and inclusion serving as global speaker, board member, contributor to leading business schools and advisor and expert to various leading advisory organisations.Read her story
Raymond (M.Sc) is an entrepreneur, investor, board member and teaches entrepreneurship and innovation at Nyenrode Business Universiteit. His expertise is entrepreneurship, venturing and innovation.Read his story
Paul is an entrepreneur, international speaker, author, trainer, and strategist supporting digital transformations. He invented the blockchain-based digital assembly line and community model canvas.Read his story