Digital Leadership Programme
Digital transformation in execution
During the first two days of this module we introduce you to fundamental programming concepts. Coding is the language of the digital age, which powers all the computer systems, apps, websites and software that we use every day. You will learn the modern approach to software development including ‘no code/low code’ and how basic coding works using the Python programming language. No coding experience is required.
The secret of Silicon Valley is simple – innovation is more about people and organisation than about technology! The innovation leaders have holocratic organisations, apply design thinking, lean startup and agile working to achieve real innovation. You will experiment with how to create innovation by using a design thinking mindset and learn how to make decisions and evaluate risk.
- Able to grasp key programming concepts and understand the significance of coding in our daily lives
- Understand how to organise software development within an organisation, including DevOps
- Familiar with different programming languages such as Python, No code/Low Code (eg. Betty Blocks)
- Understand the design thinking process from human needs inventory to developing a prototype
- Learn how to make decisions and evaluate risk in new innovations
The module, which is part of the Digital Leadership programme, will take place on:
2 and 3 February, 3 and 4 March (These dates are subject to change)
You can also follow this module stand-alone. The cost for one module is €2.950 excluding VAT and accommodation.Back to full programme
Want to sign up for this module instead of the full programme?
Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you!
Prof. dr. Cokky Hilhorst
Prof. dr. Cokky Hilhorst is a professor of Business and IT at the Nyenrode Business University and a member of the RightBrains Advisory Board.
Raymond Hannes (M.Sc) is an entrepreneur, investor, board member and teaches entrepreneurship and innovation at Nyenrode Business Universiteit. His expertise is entrepreneurship, venturing and innovation.