Digital Leadership Programme
Digital transformation in execution
The secret of Silicon Valley is simple – innovation is more about people and organisation than about technology. What does a typical innovation iteration look like? How do you evaluate the results of an experiment and determine the next steps? How do you make decisions about whether your experiment was successful or not? With new technologies coming at us in a rapid pace, innovation requires an agile organisation to keep up with the competition.
During the first two days of this module we introduce you to fundamental programming concepts. Coding is the language of the digital age, which powers all the computer systems, apps, websites and software that we use every day. You will learn the modern approach to software development including ‘no code/low code’ and how basic coding works using the Python programming language. No coding experience is required.
- Understand the design thinking process from human needs inventory to developing a prototype
- Experiment with how to create innovation by using a design thinking mindset
- Learn how to build agile organisations
- Gain insight into what to consider when making IT decisions under uncertainty
- Able to grasp key programming concepts and understand the significance of coding in our daily lives
- Understand how to organise software development within an organisation, including DevOps
- Familiar with different programming languages such as Python, No code/Low Code
The module is part of the Digital Leadership Programme which starts in October 2022.
These are the dates: 13 & 14 February and 9 & 10 March 2023.
You can also follow this module stand-alone. The cost for one module is €2.950 excluding VAT and accommodation.
Want to sign up for this module instead of the full programme?
Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you!
Raymond Hannes (M.Sc) is an entrepreneur, investor, board member and teaches entrepreneurship and innovation at Nyenrode Business Universiteit. His expertise is entrepreneurship, venturing and innovation.Read his story
Rini van Solingen
Professor in globally distributed sw-engineering at TU-Delft. Speaker & author on speed and agility of people & organisations.Read his story
Senior Manager Cyber Risk Advisory at Deloitte