Digital Leadership Programme
Strategic response to technological change
Digital transformation necessitates a high degree of change management as well as new strategies, skills and behaviors. To achieve success in the digital age, companies need to revisit and rethink the concept of leadership, revolutionise the way they operate and interact, and look to cultivate a new generation of leaders for the future.
For many business leaders, this requires a change in mindset as they must cultivate an openness to the possibilities of innovation as well as the ability to drive technological and organisational change. At the end of this module, you are equipped to manage and respond to change, make strategic innovation choices, let go of yesterday's dominant logic and combine new operating models with data technologies.
- Learn how to manage and respond to change.
- Understand the capabilities required for a digital leader and how to lead a community of digital talent.
- Learn about the characteristics of inclusive leadership and self-evaluation, and what interventions can be used to de-bias organisations.
- Trained to identify and prepared to pursue opportunities for innovation in your organisation.
- Learn how to make strategic innovation choices with methods like lean startup, design thinking et cetera.
- Able to choose where to organise innovation and which choices you need to make
- Able to let go of yesterday's dominant logic and combine new operating models with data technologies.
- Understand the impact of data wisdom, data-driven organising and durable, digital and decentral ecosystems.
The module is part of the Digital Leadership Programme. The dates for module 2 are: 14 & 15 December 2023; and 16 & 17 January 2024.
You can also follow this module stand-alone. The cost for one module is €2.950 excluding VAT and accommodation.
Want to sign up for this module instead of the full programme?
Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you!
Dr. Jeroen van der Velden
Associate Professor Strategy and Director Center for Strategy, Organisation and Leadership at Nyenrode Business Universiteit.Read his story
Expert and keynote speaker on subjects related to digital leadership, diversity and performance. Kay Formanek is author of the book 'Beyond D&I and a guest lecturer at INSEAD.Read her story
Entrepreneur, investor, board member and teacher entrepreneurship and innovation at Nyenrode Business Universiteit. His expertise is entrepreneurship, venturing and innovation.Read his story
International speaker, author, trainer, and expert data-driven organising. Fellow and chairman of the board of the Weconomics Foundation, and CEO of Weconet Technologies.Read his story